Stuff What People Look For
Can you believe that people come to this site by searching for something specific? No, neither can I. But they do. And lots of the time they are searching for something realistic. Other times they search for … something that I don’t have.
Anyway, enough of that, let’s have a look at my search list to find out how people come to find my site. List is after the jump (which comes after number 17) and will be in reverse order to prolong the agony.
19. slackware vs. – fairy nuff. distro v distro is common on the internet
18. cartoon lesbians – this answers the question at number 20 I guess
17. give a shitometer – there is a picture on this site called that. I wonder what my ranking is to get someone to come here for it though?
16. lostaddress.org – they searched for the site address to get to the site address… Someone who doesn’t understand search engines?
15. comment+site:http://www.lostaddress.org – see above
14. the full facts book of cold reading – excellent book and people should read it
13. slackware fonts – an excellent post by me about an excellent article
12. arguing over the internet – a ranty post I wrote
11. arguing on internet is like – see above
10. pictures that make you laugh – again, see above
09. arguing internet – someone really really wanted to know about internet arguing
08. install KMyMoney 0.8.8 – yeah, the install docs on the KMyMoney site are better than mine
07. lesbians having sex – I did write, an awfully long time ago, a post with a cartoon named lesbians. But not about them having sex.
06. hot reading – all part of the service (about fake psychics, that is)
05. slackware review – not convinced I ever reviewed the utterly awesome Slackware Linux distro.
04. internet arguing – maybe I’m the oracle of internet arguing?
03. lesbians – or maybe I am sort sort of lesbian guru?
02. arguing on the internet is like – this is number 11 with the word “the” added
01. arguing on the internet – 6 out of 20 searches are on this. This was searched for a full 1476 times.
So, a pretty dull list and it just means that I need to write more posts with words that may or may not refer to adult entertainment and other slightly porny subjects. Go read the Similar Posts list below, it may inspire someone to do something.
Posted on 16 September, 2011, in Blogging/WordPress, Site News and tagged arguing, arrival, gay-lesbian-and-bisexual, lesbian, lesbians, linux, Linux distribution, lists, porn, search, Search Engines, silliness, slackware. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.