I Know How You Got Here!
Firstly, I know what the number one search term for this site is and I know it without checking.Â I find it fantastic that particular search term brings so many people in and I think I am about to up it’s searchability!
So, without further ado, here is the list of the top 20 according to Woopra (searching via Google – text and image search), with comments:
- lesbians – yep, the top slot again!
- Lesbians – and also the number 2 slot
- kubuntu 8.04
- kmymoney windows
- slackware fonts
- slackware review
- freecom network drive linux
- kmymoney for windows
- blog voyeur – can’t recall if this was an actual post or just wishful thinking
- spam karma wordpress 2.6
- lesbians having sex – gotcha again!
- customer service words
- forer effect
- LESBIANS – big lesbians? or just shouting lesbians?
- lesbianism – no comment
- freecom 29013
- slackware reviews
- voyeur blog – I do hope that this isn’t a real type of blog.Â But then again, Rule 34….
- wordpress logo
And, for balance and sanity, the top 20 keyword searches:
- lesbians – dagnabbit
- for – who the hell searches for this and thinks it will be useful?
- the – and again
- how – and again
- with – good grief
So, time to crack out my honeypot tags again.Â In case you’re interested, “sex with donkeys” was also a search term, but it was too low on the chart to be listed.Â I would imagine the searcher was really disappointed when he (and you know it was a he) go here.
So, what are your top search terms?
Posted on 4 October, 2008, in Blogging/WordPress, Generalities, Stupidities and tagged disappointed perverts, donkey sex, internet, internet meme, lesbian, lesbians, meme, perverts, pointless, rule 34. Bookmark the permalink. 39 Comments.